KeyCDN is a high performance Content Delivery Network (CDN) which will speed up your website. It integrates with over 25 different CMS and developer frameworks such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla!, Laravel, Ruby on Rails, and Zend Framework. They also have their own lightweight WordPress CDN plugin, CDN Enabler which allows you to deploy your CDN in minutes. Scroll down to the bottom of this post to enter the giveaway!
What is a CDN?
KeyCDN is dedicated to providing high performance solutions while still being affordable. Some of their primary features include:
- Pay-As-You-Go: KeyCDN doesn’t have any monthly commitments. Simply pay for what you use.
- Free Security: Other competitors charge for features like origin shield, custom SSL, DDoS protection, KeyCDN includes it for free. They also include free SSL with Let’s Encrypt and two-factor auth.
- Pricing: KeyCDN has the lowest global price at $0.04/GB. Including Asia and Australia.
- POPS: Over 25 POPs around the globe to deliver your content faster.
- Performance: Highly optimized TCP stack and 100% SSD coverage with HTTP/2 support, Gzip and Huffman Encoding.
- Supporting WP Community: Maintain three WordPress performance plugins: Optimus Image Optimizer, [Free] Cache Enabler, and [Free] CDN Enabler.
- Compatibility: No matter what platform you are using, you can speed it up.
How to enter the giveaway
Feeling lucky? Then enter our giveaway and try to grab one of the three 1TB KeyCDN accounts! Simply leave a comment on this post to let us know that you’re in. In one week, I will randomly pick three lucky winners who will receive their prize directly from KeyCDN staff, by email.
Good luck everybody!