- Content must be 100% unique and related to the topics covered by CatsWhoCode.
- Content should be between 500 and 900 words.
- Content should be written in HTML. No Microsoft Word please.
- Content should be free of spelling/grammar mistakes.
- Content must contain an excerpt, without any links in it.
- Capitalize sentences, not words. Titles should be like “Super useful tools” and not “Super Useful Tools”.
- All images should be copyright free and of good quality
- A featured image is required. Size: 766*350px.
- All images should have a width of 766px.
- Links are dofollow, unless you want them otherwise.
- Please always add the
target="blank"attribute when linking outside of CatsWhoCode
Examples of guest posts:
- Effective WordPress solutions for building product demo
- Cloudways makes it easy to get started with your WordPress website
- Why WordPress.org is better than WordPress.com
Those guidelines can be updated at anytime.