With an email harvesting software you will be able to build your list much quicker as it will spider its way through various search engines and gather URL’s that meet the keyword search criteria. the software will then scan each url and collect email addresses that it has found along with the title of the page and the URL and save all that data to a database.
Using email extractors saves hours of research time as this type of software can cope with the task without anyone at the computer. the retrieved data can then be loaded into a mass mailing program such as outlook for future use. A webmaster can now use this information easily as the URL logging feature will know where the information is and pages will not have to be loaded and searched individually.
Local file extraction feature allows extracting addresses from opt-in mailing lists, logs, forms and various other sources.
Why pay huge premium prices for lists when email extracting applications like the Atomic Email Hunter createindividualized lists collected by a specific set of keywords (lists then can be customized according to specific task requirements to get much more useful lists. the program targets URL’s and addresses useful in your particular situation. using this type of software you will get you days ahead of the game the moment you start.
Whether in need of a good list for research purposes or maybe you just intending to gather some targeted information, it is now possible with the new Atomic Email Hunter software available. Email grabber automates processing of email leads. It automatically downloads email leads submitted through online forms and various 3rd party websites. Email grabber enables realtors to engage with prospects in an automated, timely and effective manner. Atomic Email Hunter’s technology carries a wide variety in its functional.
Just look around a bit and check out the different options to enable finding the one that will be the best fit for the purposes of the business you are involved with and end up with a list better than one money can buy.
How to collect emails correctly
Online you can easily find a certain number of email harvesters or services that extract generic email accounts from a given website or a given portion of the web, more or less like an email search engine. This technique can be very tempting for marketing: in a minute you collect a great number of addresses, then you simply copy them to a bulk email software, Atomic Mail Sender for example, and blast a newsletter. But you shouldn’t adopt it carelessly, because it will bring you only troubles.
And here is
- It’s wrong – and it can be illegal. the only true and valid email marketing is the opt-in one: that’s a basic law, and it’s here to stay. Getting some email accounts and send them newsletters immediately without asking for permission is spam; and it can be illegal in many countries.
- It doesn’t make your business grow. It simply doesn’t work well: because you’re not proposing an offer to an interested or a prospect client, but you’re bothering unknown people with a message that they did not ask for. Email marketing is a way to build a loyal relationship with your users, and not blasting messages around hoping that “a bigger database = more money”. that’s utterly wrong.
- It will kill your deliverability. Keeping sending unsolicited mass emails can easily ruin your IP reputation and make ISPs label you as a spammer. Even using a dedicated server won’t help.
You could collect some unknown email addresses on the web and then send them just one sign-up request (you can also use our ready-made form). this is simply a proposal to join your newsletter list: if someone answers giving their permission, go for it – but avoid bugging everyone again. Of course, be sure to use a professional server to ensure that all these emails correctly get to the inbox.
Advantages of using contact grabbers for email list building
- Extract Email Addresses from a Website
You can also search a specific URL. Just enter a URL, press Start Search. that URL will be scanned. Websites can be scanned on various levels of depth, beginning from 1. the first level means that the program will search the main page. If you set the second level, it will search all pages linked from the main page and so on.
- Collect Emails from Urls ListSoftware makes it possible to retrieve email addresses from specified URLs. URLs can be either pasted or loaded from a text file. then begin the search by clicking Start Search button.
- Save Emails and other data to text fileLet’s say, you have just extracted emails from a website. Click the Save Emails button on the main toolbar. Another window will come up. Select fields you want to save and click the Next button. After that you will see the “Save As” dialog box: You may select an existing file that will be replaced, or create a new file of txt, lst, csv extension, then click Save. export will begin.
After data export is complete, click View Results button to open the file the collected data was saved to.
This is a guest post by AtomPark Software Inc.